Full Course Description
There’s a new currency that powers business—trust.
The vital currency in today's connected, collaborative world is trust. Like any other discipline, creating trust is a learnable skill, and with the tenets laid out by Stephen M.R. Covey in his best-selling book The Speed of Trust, your organization can forego the slow, time–killing bureaucracies put in place because of mistrust, and start accelerating your business, and your bottom line, by moving at the speed of trust.
Replace suspicion with productivity and uncertainty with prosperity through trust.
With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improve. Productivity speeds up and costs decrease as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion and frustration.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
Using "real work" situations, participants will:
● Identify and address "trust gaps" in their personal credibility and relationships at work.
● Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
● Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
● Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
● Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
● Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.