Full Course Description
Professional Scrum Foundations is excellent training for teams and anyone wanting to experience the Scrum way of working. The course also provides the foundation of knowledge needed for role-focused training for Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Developers.
Existing or new Scrum team members, Project and Program Managers, Development/IT technical managers, anyone who is responsible for delivering value to the business and impacting the customer’s lives positively.
- Fundamentals to Scrum: This module introduces the fundaments on complexity and empiricism underpinning the Scrum framework.
- Scrum Framework:
- Roles- Scrum Master, Product Owner and Development team
- Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint
- Artifacts – Product backlog, Sprint backlog, Increment
- Scrum Implementation:
- Scrum Measurements
- Release planning
- Beyond this classroom experience:
- Define what’s next for your team, your organization. Students will create a Scrum implementation backlog
- How will you apply what you learnt in the class?
- Discuss the challenges in your organization
- How to keep Scrum healthy?
- Patterns and Anti Patterns