Full Course Description
Adaptability is the key to relevance, both for businesses and professionals. Now more than ever is the time to differentiate the value you bring to your organization.
This is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) course approved by PMI, led by an experienced Disciplined Agile Coach with real-world experience implementing DA in organizations. Improving is partnering with Pragsix, a Premier ATP, to bring you this informative workshop.
After attending the course, learners will be able to:
- Accelerate your ability to lead high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success.
- Take a deep dive into the Disciplined Agile tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit in hands-on exercises to guide your team in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in real-life situations.
- Use the tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in development and operational teams, the value stream, and at the enterprise level.
- Learn how to design and implement metrics that measure your improvements in areas where your teams are struggling.
- Understand how to nurture emotional intelligence.
- Feel confident empowering others on your team(s).
- Learn how to lead your teams in any situation to improve value delivery for your customers.
- Apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to guide your team in choosing and evolving the best way of working (WoW) in the situation you face.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) exam and earn this valuable, credible certification.
Who Should take this course:
Agile practitioners with two years of experience working on an agile team in a leadership role, like Disciplined Agile Scrum Mater, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Architecture Owner, etc.
This course is designed for those who have knowledge and experience with Lean and Agile, and want to take it to the next level. If you have your Certified Scrum Master, ACP, SAFe or other accreditation, this course will take you to the next level.
Included Course Materials:
- 15 hours of live instructor-led lessons
- 15 PDUs – Talent Triangle allocation (6.5) Technical, (4.5) Leadership, and (4) Strategic
- Access to digital course materials through the PMI CHOICE web portal – Each student will receive 1 year’s access
- One (1) exam attempt within 30 days of completing the two (2) day course
The Choose Your WoW! book is not included in the price for the course, but this document is essential for the preparation course and the exam. Instructions will be provided for PMI members to access the downloadable version is free for PMI members. Non-PMI members can purchase the guide on Amazon.
DASSM Exam Information:
- Your exam fee is included in your tuition and information on scheduling your exam is provided by PMI approximately 2 Business days after the workshop.
- You have 30 days to take the exam online after your training is complete and you have received an email from PMI confirming your test is available.
- Each exam is 50 questions long with a duration of 60 minutes.
- The 90 minutes does not include a tutorial, which takes approximately 10-15 minutes to go through.
- Certification is granted after you pass the exam.