Full Course Description
Attendees will become familiar with foundational agile and lean practices that DA supports and will learn how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA) tool kit and find their own way of working (WoW).
This is an Authorized Training Partner course approved by PMI and prepares you to write the DASM exam. It is being offered in partnership with Pragsix.
After attending the course, learners will be able to:
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Apply the fundamentals of agile and lean and know how to use both approaches effectively.
- Implement various agile strategies appropriately and effectively.
- Use the Disciplined Agile tool kit to solve problems and learn how to build high-performance teams.
Who Should take this course:
This course provides an opportunity to certify as a DA Scrum Master. The complete, all-inclusive learnings is also highly valuable to any team member.
No agile experience is required.
- Disciplined Agile mindset and its principles
- Fundamentals of agile and lean
- Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and other key approaches
- How to put these strategies into action and to use effectively
- How to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit
- Discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team
- Build high-performance agile teams
Included Course Materials:
- 14 hours of live instructor-led materials
- 14 PDUs – Talent Triangle allocation (7) Leadership and (7) Technology
- Access to digital course materials through the PMI CHOICE web portal – Each student will receive 1 year’s access
- One (1) exam attempt within 30 days of completing the two (2) day course
The Choose Your WoW! book is not included in the price for the course, but this document is essential for the preparation course and the exam. Instructions will be provided for PMI members to access the downloadable version is free for PMI members. Non-PMI members can purchase the guide on Amazon.
DASM Exam Information
Your exam fee is included in your tuition and information on scheduling your exam is provided by PMI approximately 2 Business days after the workshop
You have 30 days to take the exam online after your training is complete and you have received an email from PMI confirming your test is available
Certification is granted after you pass the exam