DevOps Training Details
This 2-day immersive class introduces the agile practices needed to make DevOps a reality.
Day 1 gets into the mindset, practices, culture, and organizational structure needed for successful DevOps implementation.
With the principles firmly in place, Day 2 will be a hands-on practicum using some of today's most popular tools & techniques for builds, tests, deployments, and monitoring.
Class Schedule in Atlanta, GA
This class is currently only offered privately. Please contact us about scheduling a private class.
Full Course Description
DevOps is ultimately about your software team always being ready to release a new feature, debug a production issue, or rollback a release without any impact on your customer.
If you are not thinking about how to achieve this, your competitors are.
Participants will be able to:
- Define DevOps as a way to increase business agility
- Describe the DevOps lifecycle -- Build, Test, Deploy, Monitor
- Recognize how DevOps fits within popular agile frameworks (Scrum, XP, etc)
- Describe ways to align development, quality, and operations
- Apply different deployment mechanisms
- Recognize appropriate branching strategies
- Differentiate between continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration
- Integrate testing with continuous integration for regression and reporting
- Develop experiments through A/B testing
- Equate "Done" with "Released"
- Prepare production monitoring for releases
- Use several popular tools for automating builds, tests, deployments, and monitoring.
Don't see the class or size you need? Want another date or location?
Let us know. We can offer private training or even schedule another public class.
Have a large group? Contact Us
Contact us about group discounts or private training.
Want to continue learning?
Check out our webinar events for a variety of topic presentations from Improvers who love to share their knowledge.Learn More