Do you want to change the world of software development? As Improvers, we strive to improve our performance and that of the teams we work with, and we seek those who inspire others by what they do and how they do it. Our roles often involve mentoring, facilitating, consulting, teaching and coaching yet require being humble enough to receive feedback openly. We value being generous with our time, knowledge, and experience to create sustainable change, for our clients and for our community.
The Agile Coach will be responsible for coaching and mentoring with the overall goal of organizational transformation to agility and should be comfortable working at all levels of the organization. The Agile Coach is an expert in lean/agile practices and one or more knowledge domains (i.e. technical, business, organizational)
while having developed some skill in facilitation, mentoring, training and/or professional coaching. The Agile Coach’s purview is multi-team and looking out toward the wider organization. We are looking for an Enterprise Agile Coach with solid experience with Agile Coaching.
Provide daily Agile Coaching and Mentorship, this includes but is not limited to the following:
- Coach teams on effective execution of the client’s Agile methodology and its practices in a repeatable and consistent manner as specified by client, including project managers, technical leads, testing leads, business managers, project executive sponsors, developers, and other team members.
- Facilitate Agile training and workshops for project team members and project support organizations.
- Build, refine, and instruct client owned Lean-Agile courses.
This includes but is not limited to, the following:
- Agile Principles and Practices Training
- Scrum master Training
- Agile Executive Sponsor Training
- Effective Story Writing
- Agile Estimation and Planning
- Agile Automated Testing Practices
- Help define and promote client’s Agile vision, methodology, practices and tooling.
- Identify and recommend new and improved processes and practices and assist with their adoption.
- Help prioritize the Agile backlog for process/tooling improvements and support the execution of those improvements.
- Develop innovative ideas to improve the delivery of software.
- Assist in the change management aspects to have client adopt the Agile concepts being trained and developed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or management discipline with five to ten (5 -10) years of project management experience using Agile techniques.
- Possess proven ability to communicate effectively with both Technical and Business personnel on varying organizational levels.
- Ability to review project scopes and goals and define techniques including iterative development methods to accomplish the project’s stated goals and objectives related to cost, schedule, and quality.
- Proven ability to interpret and use project metrics to effectively manage assigned projects.
- Experience interacting with project Executive Sponsor, business and technical subject matter experts, project managers, and other key stakeholders on project scope, schedules, risks, requirements, communication, quality assurance and issue resolution for large scale cross-enterprise projects.
- Proven agile coach utilizing the SCRUM methodology at large organizations with complex system environments.
- Team facilitation knowledge and demonstrated skills.
- Familiar with Agile tools to support iterative tracking and development.
#AGILE #AGILECOACH #AGILETC #TRAINER