Improving is hiring an experienced Python Full Stack Developer. You will have a lot of opportunity to learn new things, to challenge yourself to be the best version of yourself while you are here. You will also help our clients to build elegant solutions. Enjoy close collaboration with teammates and clients to solve problems. Let your voice be heard and share your opinion and ideas on how best to approach projects. The people who currently make Improving the great company it is are constantly learning new things and challenging themselves and those around them to be the best they can be.
As a Python Full Stack Developer for Improving, you are more than the sum of your tech stack. If you are a developer who’s opinionated yet eager to learn, passionate, and infinitely curious… even if you don’t check all the boxes below, we’d still love to talk with you!
Work with great people and receive awesome benefits for salaried employees including Health, dental, vision, 401k+matching, profit sharing, family movie nights, cold brew, and beer on tap, ImprovingU classes, monthly events, annual Vegas trip, and more.
Tech Stack Experience / Qualifications:
• Experience using modern tech stacks to deliver quality applications – Python, AWS and Angular on a data team, preferred.
• Experience developing responsive web applications using Angular
• Broad and deep application development skills
• Must be a strong problem solver and a senior level technologist
• Do not need to be an AWS wizard but prefer some experience deploying apps in AWS environment
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Great attitude and willingness to Rise Above, Go Beyond and Give Freely
• Willingness to build trust among teammates, clients, peers and leadership
Nice to haves:
• Some experience with Django
• Firm understanding of SOLID design principles and Clean Code
• Understanding/ experience using Unit Testing and TDD in general
• Agile/Scrum Software Development
• 100% remote role or hybrid
• Full Time Salaried or Hourly - must be legally authorized to work for any company in the United States without sponsorship.
“My career found purpose, autonomy, and mastery at Improving. Improving’s foundation of Trust has changed everything in my career and personal life. There’s a humble pride I have partnering with fellow Improvers. We are a team of professionals driven by a persistent habit of Excellence – consistently involved in helping others Improve with purpose.”
― Ronnie Cooke, Principle Agile Consultant