Agile Trainer and Enterprise Agile Coach with experience in teaching, leading, applying and coaching a wide spectrum of employees and executives to ensure alignment and delivery of key business outcomes through adoption of agile methods.
- Delivering training and providing coaching support at executive levels of an organization going through significant change.
- Analyze training needs and develop new training programs and improve existing ones as needed
- Conduct trainings at all levels including senior executives in a classroom setting
- Managing daily logistics of running training programs including classroom/lab set up and breakdown, coordination of training facilities and materials, communication with trainees, and post-workshop collection of evaluation/feedback.
- Demonstrating superior knowledge, competency, and in-depth field experience in helping organizations adopt agile and Scrum across the enterprise.
- Expert in use of project management tools including JIRA, Rally, VersionOne and Microsoft TFS
- Familiar with scaled agile frameworks (Nexus, LeSS, SAFe)
- Deep knowledge of engineering practices including Test Drive Development (TDD), Pair programming, DevOps and CI/CD
- Collaborate with leadership and conduct surveys to identify training needs
- Leading change agents and leaders in agile transformation and implementation.
- Facilitating discussions with key stakeholders across the enterprise and aligning on the vision/roadmap.
- Training Scrum Masters to emerge as servant leaders in supporting their areas.
- Training Product Managers and Product Owners to be accountable for the direction of their products.
- Leading Agile/Scrum trainings to effectively instill an agile mindset.
- Embracing servant leadership and displaying the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with agile transformations.
- Facilitating organization-wide agile adoption strategy and rollout plans.
- Identifying organizational impediments and work with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them.
- Facilitating conflict resolution, and mentoring others in how to facilitate conflict resolution.
- Minimum travel may be required for face to face meetings with clients but no more than 1 to 2 days a week.
Key Success Characteristics
- Deliver highly interactive, engaging and meaningful training sessions while maintaining a high level of energy throughout the delivery.
- Model facilitation excellence and assist in training others to deliver our learning programs and workshops.
- Bring innovation, energy and passion around learning and development.
- Strong consultant and instructor presence with exceptional communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to collaboratively work across organization boundaries and to influence outcomes without direct organizational authority.
- Model good listening skills, asking questions and giving feedback.
- Continually grow his/her craft by learning and sharing new tools and techniques
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Fluent speaker and an active listener
Typically has 10+ years relevant experience. Less years required if has relevant master’s or Doctorate qualifications.
Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), Certified Agile Leadership Coach (CAL 1), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Coaching, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified LeSS (Large Scal Scrum) Practitioner,