Corporate Technical Recruiter
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving Enterprises team, a group that believes teamwork is our greatest competitive advantage. Our culture embraces respect, collaboration, dedication and excellence as part of core values - providing a great place to work!
We are growing and have a great opportunity for a Technical Recruiter in our Plano, TX office.
· Full life cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, background and reference checking, extending offers and on-boarding.
· Attends requirements gathering session with account and hiring managers.
· Develops and publishes job postings to intranet and internet sites.
· Writes and places job advertising in various media options, i.e. career websites, industry websites, trade magazines, etc.
· Uses social networking sites as appropriate to network and generate leads.
· Source, develop and maintain candidate pipeline of top IT professionals/consultants.
· Conduct recruiter phone screens to assess qualifications for various IT career opportunities.
· Support and represent company at conferences/user groups.
· Perform and have experience using current sourcing techniques to find passive candidates.
· Attend local networking and association events on behalf of company
· Great opportunities for growth, training and working with the brightest in the industry.
· Competitive benefits package.
· Fun, casual work environment
· Write a brief cover letter explaining your interest in our company and outlining your experience
What we’re looking for:
· 5+ years of IT recruiting experience.
· Highly organized, comfortable working in fast paced environments.
· Exposure to HR concepts and use of ATS – CRM a plus.
· Superior interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface with a wide range of personalities and position levels.
· High energy, enthusiastic promoter of organization and career opportunities.
· Excellence and Dedication are two of our core company values that have made us successful.
· Individuals with a desire to share our passion for excellence.
· A successful Improver has a positive attitude, is self-motivated and is tapped into industry and cultural trends.
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant