Improving is looking for an Account Manager to join our Dallas team. The Account Manager will be focused on the growth and health of our client accounts and will report to the Vice President of Sales. This person will participate fully in the sales and recruiting process, operational efforts to deliver excellence, and communication with both clients and Improvers for successful delivery of services.
Improving – offers a competitive compensation (base + commissions) and benefits package.
• 3+ years of relevant experience.
• High energy level, driven and extremely motivated to succeed in relationship building
• Enthusiastic and passionate with a results-driven, goal-oriented mindset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High ethical standards.
• Interact and work well with others in various, fast changing environments including strong networking and listening skills.
• Proven track record of generating new business through prospecting efforts.
• The ability to cultivate new complex relationships and new business opportunities.
• Knowledge and desire to learn more about technology.
• Excellent time management, follow-through and organizational skills.
• Confident and determined approach.
• Tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for achieving sales revenue goals for assigned clients.
• Assisting new business opportunities with key decision makers and managers at targeted accounts through prospecting, networking, attending meet ups, education, client meetings and relationship building.
• Understanding the delivery implications of consulting opportunities and selling solutions that Improving can deliver.
• Responding to qualified request for information, request for proposal and request for quotation.
• Articulating client business value with outcome-based selling approaches, through proposals and oral presentations.
• Develop an in-depth knowledge of our service offerings and how it related to customer’s needs.
• Articulate Improving’s value proposition of our services.
• Must be passionate toward building strong customer relationships.
• Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using CRM.
• Meet with clients on a regular basis to get Consultant and Engagement Feedback.
• Understanding of key partner and competitor offerings.
• Scheduling and prepping Consultant candidates for interviews.