We are looking for a person to join our team as an Account Manager. The Account Manager will be focused on opening new accounts and supporting existing accounts and will report to the Director of Sales.
Initially this will be a team sales approach eventually growing into independent Account Management. The main responsibilities are to open new accounts through networking, tracking and following up on leads, scheduling meetings, and coordinating efforts with sales team. This will include developing presentations and proposals for clients, representing Improving – Twin Cities at conferences and events, maintaining the client database with accurate information on prospects, new, and existing clients, and maintaining contact with clients and consultants during engagements to ensure satisfaction.
Improving – Twin Cities offers a competitive compensation (base + commissions) and benefits package.
· 2- 5 years of sales experience and/or account management experience.
· Proven networking skills
· The ability and desire to sell
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good time management and follow through
· A confident and determined approach
· Resilience, and the ability to cope with rejection
· Highly self-motivated and driven to succeed in sales
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
· Experience selling consulting and/or IT Services
· Experience working with a CRM (MS Dynamics preferred)
· Established Network
· Account Management experience
Tasks will include:
· Attending meetups and other networking events on a regular basis for lead generation
· Scheduling appointments with clients and consultants
· Scheduling and prepping candidates for interviews
· Data entry in CRM application
· Setting follow up meetings in CRM
· Sending follow up emails to clients and consultants
· Coordinating group lunches and meetings
· Assisting with assignment paperwork
· Coordinating Quick Reviews
· Coordinating Blue Sheets and updates
· Gathering and tracking metrics from sales
· Developing extensions and SOWs
· Assisting with account planning
“My career found purpose, autonomy, and mastery at Improving. Improving’s foundation of Trust has changed everything in my career and personal life. There’s a humble pride I have partnering with fellow Improvers. We are a team of professionals driven by a persistent habit of Excellence – consistently involved in helping others Improve with purpose.”
― Ronnie Cooke, Principle Agile Consultant