This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team!
Improving is a custom software consulting company located in Westchase Houston ranked #1 on Best Places to Work survey by the Houston Chronicle for 3 consecutive years (2018-2020).
As a Conscious Capitalism company, our culture provides the challenges, inspiration, training and motivation to achieve amazing things. We are constantly striving to live out our values of Excellence, Dedication, and Involvement through the foundation of Trust.
- Improving is seeking a Senior Full Stack .NET Developers to work with a wide spectrum of client executives and employees to ensure alignment and delivery of key business and IT services and solutions.
We cannot accept applicants outside of Houston. The current project is remote, eventually work will be onsite in Westchase Houston.
- We cannot accept 3rd party candidates.
This position’s day to day responsibilities will challenge you to be both independent and highly collaborative. It will require a problem solver with a positive attitude who loves to learn new things.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Experience using the .NET stack to deliver web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC,
- Very broad and deep application development skills.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Firm understanding of SOLID design principles and Clean Code
- Understanding/ experience using Unit Testing and TDD in general
- Agile/Scrum Software Development
- Microservices (distributed systems), AWS/Azure, .NET Core
- Experience developing applications with NServiceBus a plus
- Experience with asynchronous message architectures in general a plus.
- Experience optimizing the browser client experience a plus
- Experience with other server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, Java, PHP etc.) a plus
- Experience developing native or hybrid mobile applications for IOS and/or Android a plus
- Experience with NOSql databases (RavenDB, MongoDB etc.) a plus
- ADO.NET, Entity Framework experience