Improving is an advanced software development professional services firm. We challenge the basic assumptions of traditional technology service models. Our people are senior professionals who bring years of real-world enterprise development experience to the table in the form of Agile software development process & principles. We are looking for a Senior iOS developer.
You will be actively participating in designing, developing, reviewing, testing and release of iOS and/or Android and web apps to drive digital products. The Software Engineer, iOS Developer will be responsible for developing new features and rebuild a mobile application that ranks top 40 in the Apps store. You will be part of a senior mobile developer team who will:
• Design, code, and test new features in an independent manner.
• Ensure compatibility across various devices and iOS versions.
• Implement mobile-friendly design for optimal app experience and performance.
• Deliver functionality in an agile development environment.
• Advocate for and adapt industry best practices for mobile technologies.
• Passionate mobile developer with excellent programming skills and OOAD.
• 5+ years of experience developing applications from scratch.
• Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create reliable and flexible apps using Swift.
• Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
• Strong experience in Objective-C.
• Expert in Objective-C and Swift development.
• Ability to work in an Agile /SCRUM environment.
• Android app development a plus.
• Fundamental understanding of subversion, Git, or other DVCS.
• Be accurate and deliver quality, have a roll up sleeves attitude.
• Excellent collaborative team player with communication skills to match.
• Adaptable and flexible meet demands.
• Work well under pressure and thrive in a demanding environment. Excellence is an expectation.
• Demonstrated pro-activity in capitalizing on opportunities and resolving issues.
• Intellectually curious – prepared to challenge and be challenged.
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant