Improving is looking for a passionate, innovative, and skilled Senior iOS Developer. You will complement a most impressive, yet intensely small, mobile development team to improve and revamp company's premier product platform into precise and polished consumer facing apps used by millions of users.
- Perform as Sr. iOS developer using Swift/RXSwift for a UI intensive project. Depending on skillset, the candidate can be lead on one platform and play a supporting role across another
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle– concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores, and support
- Collaborate with internal and external teams - Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Marketers to conceptualize, build and test.
- Standardize platform to be able to deliver across multiple brands with minimal effort; this is a very dynamic app
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong iOS development experience, including significant UI experience
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C and Swift, RXSwift experience is a huge plus
- Strong attention and experience with pixel precision
- Strong understanding of how to scale for millions of users and sessions
- Must have experience publishing apps in the App in Apple's AppStore and/or Google's Play Store
- Location: Plano or remote work
- Duration: 6 months plus, strong potential for extension