• Assist the Director of Marketing with hands-on involvement in a revenue-driven marketing mix which includes, but is not limited to PR, trade show and event coordination, creative design, recruiting programs and sales campaigns.
• Assists in the development and execution of lead generation campaigns with targets, measures and objectives.
• Assists in developing social media strategy, creating social media campaigns and monitoring the company’s social media accounts.
• Communicates marketing message (internal and external) via email, web, video, written and verbal.
• Assists in the creation of collateral, brochures, case studies, advertising and other material as requested.
• Continually review and update web, collateral and brochure content as company information changes.
• Coordinate and manage scheduling of community group meetings that use the Improving training facility each month.
“My career found purpose, autonomy, and mastery at Improving. Improving’s foundation of Trust has changed everything in my career and personal life. There’s a humble pride I have partnering with fellow Improvers. We are a team of professionals driven by a persistent habit of Excellence – consistently involved in helping others Improve with purpose.”
― Ronnie Cooke, Principle Agile Consultant