Corporate Technical Recruiter
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team, a group that believes teamwork is our greatest competitive advantage. Our culture embraces respect, collaboration, dedication and excellence as part of core values - providing a great place to work!
We are growing and have a great opportunity for a Technical Recruiter in our Columbus enterprise.
Improving is an IT Services firm specializing in providing custom, well-crafted software solutions. Our people are senior professionals who bring years of real-world enterprise development experience to the table in the form of Agile software development process and principles with an emphasis on Microsoft and open source technologies.
- Full life cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, background and reference checking, extending offers and on-boarding.
- Attends requirements gathering session with account and hiring managers.
- Develops and publishes job postings to internal portal and internet sites.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media options, i.e. career websites, industry websites, trade magazines, etc.
- Uses social networking sites as appropriate to network and generate leads.
- Source, develop and maintain candidate pipeline of top IT professionals/consultants.
- Conduct recruiter phone screens to assess qualifications for various IT career opportunities.
- Support and represent company at conferences/user groups.
- Perform and have experience using current sourcing techniques to find passive candidates.
- Participates in local networking and association events on behalf of company
- Great opportunities for growth, training and working with the brightest in the industry.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Fun, casual work environment
- Write a brief cover letter explaining your interest in our company and outlining your experience
Desired Skills and Experience
What we’re looking for:
- 3 + years of IT recruiting experience.
- Highly organized, comfortable working in fast paced environments.
- Exposure to HR concepts and use of ATS – CRM a plus.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interface with a wide range of personalities and position levels.
- High energy, enthusiastic promoter of organization and career opportunities.
- Excellence and Dedication are two of our core company values that have made us successful.
- Individuals with a desire to share our passion for excellence.
- A successful Improver has a positive attitude, is self-motivated and is tapped into industry and cultural trends.