Guidewire Software Developer
Translates user requirements into design for new software or extensive software revisions. Creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms. Provides expertise on cross-application implications. Approves business requirements, estimation, functional specifications, testing strategy and other activities to ensure architectural alignment. Works closely with stakeholders to identify and negotiate opportunities to apply architecture standards and guidelines.
BillingCenter Development Lead
Act as a Guidewire/Integration/Configuration SME for the Client BillingCenter technical team.
• Assist with how to complete and utilize the Integration Detailed Design and transition into development
• Initially assist developers with learning curve issues – logistics, starting development, sample APIs, etc.
• Work ahead on mock ups, POCs, or starter code for integration APIs and other components to jumpstart development.
• Answer questions and/or track down resources to provide additional details or clarity as needed.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
• Knowledge of PWC Implementation Framework is preferred
• Ability to be cross-functional across workstreams would be a big plus
• Roughly 70-80% of their time would be spent actually coding and 20-30% of their time spent coaching, monitoring, mentoring, supporting and doing code reviews in a leadership capacity