This is a full time, salaried opportunity to join our team at Improving.
• B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• Must have professional experience with Node.js and MongoDB
• Expert in HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
• Experience writing simple SQL statements
• Work in a team environment in supporting the team goals, and improving web
development engineering practices
• Analyze and optimize pages and page design for maximum performance
• Develop and maintain the UI tier based on industry best practice
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
“The people I am surrounded by are simply the best, and I am proud to call them friends.”
― Lori Davis, Technical Recruiter