Improving Atlanta, a Microsoft Gold Partner, is searching for IT professionals that exemplify our core values of Excellence, Involvement, and Dedication. Our ideal team member exemplifies excellence not as an occasional act, but a persistent habit. We believe that our success is a consequence of our collective involvement. We pride ourselves on the fact that our team is generous with our time, knowledge, and experience. Perhaps, most importantly, we enjoy and celebrate the achievements of other team members!
We actively strive to build a world-class company culture. During your first 90 days, you’ll participate in IACore, our onboarding program designed to make you a successful IT consultant and trusted advisor. We invest in the continued advancement of our team through initiatives like ImprovingU, where we offer technical, consulting, and leadership training opportunities 3-4 times each week. Our Career Pathing initiative helps you commit to 90-day goals that are personally relevant and attainable. We also reimburse for successful completion of certification exams.
If you are an experienced Senior .NET developer looking to join our amazing team, we want to hear from you! In addition to heads-down .NET development, you will create and implement the latest in cloud-based solutions while utilizing your advanced problem-solving skills daily. Don’t miss this opportunity to join our extraordinary team of really smart people!
Technical expertise should include:
• C#/.NET Framework/.NET Core
• Entity Framework/ADO.NET
• SQL Server/T-SQL
• Microsoft Azure Platform-as-a-Service offerings
• Azure DevOps or other CI/CD platforms
• Identify project requirements
• Write enterprise-level code for applications
• Debugging/Troubleshooting existing code
• Provide support for other team members
• Deploying (CI/CD) applications
• 3-5 years’ experience as a .NET developer
• Technical Bachelor’s degree preferred (Comp Science or Computer Information Sys)
• Self-starter, Self-manage
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be in the metro Atlanta area and able to work without sponsorships
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant