Full Course Description
User Stories are a modern approach to capturing requirements for successful software development and planning. This workshop will explore what a user story is and how to write effective User Stories through hands-on exercises.
This course is valuable for business analysts, systems analysts, project managers, software developers, and product owners.
• User Stories fundamentals
• Writing User Stories
• Facilitating a User Story workshop
• Prioritization a Story List
• Adding Acceptance Criteria to User Stories
• Splitting User Stories
• Estimating User Stories
• Refining a Product Backlog or Story List