Full Course Description
Why Take Michael's CAL1 Certification?
Michael has done a brilliant job of transferring his ability to create results in any organization to his CAL1 and CAL2 graduates by delivering the concepts through the step-by-step Sahota Playbook.
Michael K Sahota, Certified Enterprise Coach, Trainer, Consultant, Culture and Leadership Expert. Michael teaches his proven framework for leading successful Agile Transformations in his highly accoladed Certified Agile Leadership (CAL 1 & 2) Training worldwide. As a thought leader, in 2012, he published the ground-breaking book "An Agile Adoption and Transformation Survival Guide: Working with Organizational Culture". In 2017 alone, he has trained over 600 Agile leaders worldwide, giving them the internal growth, knowledge and skills needed to deliver high performance organizations.
Overcome Top 90% of Organizational Challenges With Agile. Michael Sahota Will Help You Excel In Your Career By Teaching You How To:
- Use the Playbook for high performance organizations
- Consciously approach Agile
- Overcome key Agile challenges
- Develop leadership behaviours necessary to approach organizational culture
- Work more effectively as a manager and with managers
- Redefine executive leadership
- Evolve culture at all levels of the organization
- See causes of resistance and mitigate them
- Have key conversations to clarify what is desired
- Enhance your own leadership skills
- Pre-requisites: You are expected to have basic knowledge of Agile. This may have come to you through industry experience, reading, meetups or formal training. This course is designed for anyone seeking to foster a more “agile” high-performance organization. It is accessible and essential for leaders in innovation, lean, human resources, etc. – not just Agile.
- Course Pre-learning: Participants are expected to complete 2 hours of videos and readings in advance of the training. Then there is more time to focus on discussion and exploration. The reading guide will be shared with participants after registration.
Certification Requirement & Schedule:
- As part of the tuition, you will receive the Certified Agile Leader 1 (CAL1) certification from the Scrum Alliance.
As there is no test, the only requirement for certification is your full participation in the class. This means that you will need to schedule any travel so it does not conflict with scheduled class time. Late arrivals and early departures are not advised as it will interfere with creating a safe learning environment for others and will make certification discretionary.
Click here to see the full description of the course.