Improving is a technology management and consulting services firm deeply rooted in our commitment to establishing trust — not only with each other but with our clients, partners, communities, and others. We aspire to do this through creating transparency, delivering results, continuously improving, clarifying expectations, and keeping our commitments. We have been honored to be DBJ's Best Places to Work and Ranks Top 100 Workplace for 5 years in a row.
We have a Senior Accounting Associate position available in our Dallas office.
• Assist in month-end closing process and prepare other month-end reports.
• Verify and follow up with consultants to ensure that weekly timesheets are completed.
• Assist in the creation and submission of invoices.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations for inter-company charges and key balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare and assist with the audit process. Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• 3-5 years’ accounting experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• QuickBooks or other accounting system.
• Passion for results, strong work ethic, and a winning attitude.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.