We have an opportunity available in the Accounting/Operations department in our Dallas office.
• Assist in month-end closing process and prepare other month-end reports.
• Verify and follow up with consultants to ensure that weekly timesheets are completed.
• Assist in the creation and submission of invoices.
• Prepare monthly reconciliations for inter-company charges and key balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare and assist with the audit process.
• Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
• 0-2 years’ experience in accounting
• Previous experience in an accounting internship a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• QuickBooks or other accounting system.
• Passion for results, strong work ethic, and a winning attitude.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
“My career found purpose, autonomy, and mastery at Improving. Improving’s foundation of Trust has changed everything in my career and personal life. There’s a humble pride I have partnering with fellow Improvers. We are a team of professionals driven by a persistent habit of Excellence – consistently involved in helping others Improve with purpose.”
― Ronnie Cooke, Principle Agile Consultant