If you join the team, you will be expected to participate in analysis, design and architecture sessions, develop .NET code to implement designs, adhere to the team's architectural and design standards, and commit to solid levels of unit and integration testing.
Senior .NET Developer
- In-depth and varied professional experience including hands-on application architecture experience with .NET Frameworks and object-oriented and iterative development methodologies.
- 7+ years of .NET Experience using C#
- Solid ASP.NET MVC experience.
- Strong OO Analysis and Design Skills.
- Experience with best practices including Pair Programming, Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development, Mocking Frameworks, Dependency Injection, IoC, Object Relational Mapping and Design Patterns
- 7 to 10 years of technical industry experience.
- Experience with technical leadership leading small team of developers.
- Agile or similar process experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Think this opportunity is a good fit for you?Apply Now
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant