We are working with one of our top client partners to hire a sharp, highly talented iOS/Android developer. The Mobile Developer will be responsible for new application development on a major rewrite to one of the company's flagship products!
• Passionate, innovative and highly skilled as an iOS mobile applications developer with
• Deep Objective-C knowledge
• Native Android experience
• Strong knowledge of mobile technology/tools to create effective native UI for iOS.
• Experience with UX design principles and data visualization topics that create a polished, intuitive user experience.
• Experience working with software libraries.
• Fundamental understanding of subversion, Git, or other DVCS.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant