The Java developer is responsible for analysis, design, development, and implementation of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB). The individual in this role is technically well rounded and has experience implementing a wide array of software and systems. The Developer has experience interfacing with clients directly and exhibits excellent organizational and communication skills.
Strengths / Talent Required:
• In-depth experience with conceptual & hands-on application architecture and technology using Java Experience and understanding of Object Oriented programming.
• At least 3-4 years JAVA experience.
• Proficient with Web Services (SOAP), XML, SLQ Development.
• Possesses good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts with medium to large enterprise data warehouses (SQL Server 2008-2012 and/or Oracle).
• At least 2-3 years of top-level business consulting experience working with corporate clients to define business needs and proactively seek out solutions to those needs.
• Experience in the Retail, Restaurant, and/or Quick Service Restaurant Industry a plus.
• Experience with Web Services (REST), Groovy, Azure, Amazon cloud skills, Hibernate, and/or Spring Frameworks a plus.
• Ruby development experience a plus
• Eclipse, Jira for bug tracking
• A solid understanding of Mule ESB.
• Test automation frameworks (Cactus, Fit, FitNesse, etc.)
• Design Patterns
• Agile Software Development Methods (XP, SCRUM, FDD, etc.)
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant