BI Report Developer
The Dashboard / Report Developer will be part of the Technical Team and play an active role in database and reporting related development activities. Activities will include: Writing SQL stored procedures, designing and developing reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Dashboards in Tableau sourced by stored procedures on SQL-Server 2016 databases to source report data. The developer should have a very good understanding of relational database design and in-depth skills in TSQL programming.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, develop and document stored procedures sourcing reports and Dashboards.
• Design, develop, and maintain SSRS reports and Tableau Dashboards.
• Adhere to timeline and task tracking of the Project Plan, accountable for ensuring timely delivery of Database design and development tasks.
• The developer must communicate well with others and mentor, guide and support development staff.
• Strong understanding of relational database concepts and vision, with proven ability in writing complex and efficient SQL queries.
• 5+ years SSRS report and Tableau Dashboard development experience.
• Experience using Team Foundation Server for Source Control.
• SQL 2014/2016 experience
• Experience using MDX and/or DAX and experience developing reports and dashboards using SQL Server Analysis Services as a data source.
• Experience analyzing data requirements for reports and dashboards and identifying when an SSAS data cube should be utilized.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
If interested, please send resumes to Danielle.Lieder@improving.com.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US for any employer.
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant