Delivery daily Agile Coaching and Mentorship to Agile teams, so that development teams are productive in 4-6 weeks.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical or management discipline with five to ten (5 -10) years of project management experience using Agile techniques.
• Possess proven ability to communicate effectively with both Technical and Business personnel on varying organizational levels.
• Ability to review project scopes and goals and define techniques including iterative development methods to accomplish the project’s stated goals and objectives related to cost, schedule, and quality.
• Proven ability to interpret and use project metrics to effectively manage assigned projects.
• Experience interacting with project Executive Sponsor, business and technical subject matter experts, project managers, and other key stakeholders on project scope, schedules, risks, requirements, communication, quality assurance and issue resolution for large scale cross-enterprise projects.
• Proven agile coach utilizing the SCRUM methodology at large organizations with complex system environments.
• Team facilitation knowledge and demonstrated skills.
• Familiar with Agile tools to support iterative tracking and development.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
• Provide daily Agile Coaching and Mentorship to Agile teams. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Coach teams on effective execution of the client’s Agile methodology and its practices in a repeatable and consistent manner as specified by client, including project managers, technical leads, testing leads, business managers, project executive sponsors, developers, and other team members.
• Facilitate Agile training and workshops for project team members and project support organizations.
• Build, refine, and instruct client owned Lean-Agile courses.
• Agile Principles and Practices Training
• Scrum master Training
• Agile Executive Sponsor Training
• Effective Story Writing
• Agile Estimation and Planning
• Agile Automated Testing Practices
• Help define and promote client’s Agile vision, methodology, practices and tooling.
• Assist in refining and articulating the client’s Lean Agile Software Lifecycle Vision necessary to guide training, mentoring, project coaching, and adoption.
• Identify and recommend new and improved processes and practices and assist with their adoption.
• Help prioritize the Agile backlog for process/tooling improvements and support the execution of those improvements.
• Develop innovative ideas to improve the delivery of software.
• Assist in the change management aspects to have client adopt the Agile concepts being trained and developed.
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant