• 8-10 years of development experience building and supporting enterprise web applications in Java or C#.
• Front End build and package management tools (npm, Gulp, Webpack)
• Experience as a technical lead overseeing development projects using agile methodologies
• A collaborative interaction style with strong communication skills.
• Java 8 and Spring Boot
• SQL/NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB)
• Distributed big data environments (Hadoop, Spark)
• Data science and machine learning techniques.
• DevOps and continuous integration/build automation tools like Jenkins
• Enjoys mentoring junior team members, is happy to take the time to explain the “why” we should do things in a certain way, not just “how” we want something done. Remains current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
• Passionate about testing, refactoring and continuous improvement; strives to keep things as simple as possible.
• Works with internal customers to scope, plan, and deliver new applications and enhancements to existing applications; respond/adapt to changing requirements in a dynamic environment.
“Improving is a place where everyone is in it together; whether to complete a project or to improve our collective skillset, we are all pointed in the same direction. I can't overstate how amazing it is to work at a place where everyone shares the same values.”
― Walton Leavell