• 8-10 years of development experience building and supporting enterprise web applications in Java.
• Front End build and package management tools (npm, Gulp, Webpack)
• Experience as a technical lead overseeing development projects using agile methodologies
• A collaborative interaction style with strong communication skills.
• Java 8 and Spring Boot
• SQL/NoSQL databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB)
• Distributed big data environments (Hadoop, Spark)
• Data science and machine learning techniques.
• DevOps and continuous integration/build automation tools like Jenkins
• Enjoys mentoring junior team members, is happy to take the time to explain the “why” we should do things in a certain way, not just “how” we want something done. Remains current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
• Passionate about testing, refactoring and continuous improvement; strives to keep things as simple as possible.
• Works with internal customers to scope, plan, and deliver new applications and enhancements to existing applications; respond/adapt to changing requirements in a dynamic environment.
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant