Improving is a complete IT services firm, offering training, consulting, recruiting and project services. Our innovative solutions and processes have helped hundreds of clients across the globe realize their tactical and strategic business objectives. As a result, our 300 employees have accumulated extensive technology and management experience in several industries, including financial services, energy, travel, retail, government and several others.
Our culture and guiding principles encourage both inspiration and motivation to achieve amazing things. We constantly strive to live out our values of Excellence, Dedication, and Involvement through our foundation of Trust.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyzes project requirements and develops test plans, test cases and other testing documentation
• Identifies functionality that can most benefit from test automation and helps implement its automation
• Executes test cases
• Determines correct level of regression testing based on planned changes
• Works with the team to maximize quality of deliveries
• Contributes towards initiatives that improve the consistency and quality of our products
• Ensures testing processes minimize production errors
• Participates in reviews at all phases of the software development cycle
• Has a strong working knowledge of software testing and has applied that knowledge across a number of projects in a team setting
• Experience working on agile development teams involved in new product development
• Very broad and deep application testing skills (manual and automated) including experience delivering automated tests for web applications
• Hands-on experience in testing complex business applications, understanding large complex environments, and knowledge of requirements based testing. Includes hands on knowledge of automated frameworks like Selenium and Appium web driver.
• SQL experience with the ability to write basic SQL queries to retrieve data for verifications
• Naturally curious with the ability to break software in a constructive manner
• Experience setting up manual/automation/regression test scenarios
• Strong organization skills with an excellent attention to detail
Good oral and written communication skills
“My career found purpose, autonomy, and mastery at Improving. Improving’s foundation of Trust has changed everything in my career and personal life. There’s a humble pride I have partnering with fellow Improvers. We are a team of professionals driven by a persistent habit of Excellence – consistently involved in helping others Improve with purpose.”
― Ronnie Cooke, Principle Agile Consultant