Permanent / Full Time / Hourly
Location – DFW area
• Do you love working with the latest technologies?
• Do you have a passion for learning and sharing your knowledge?
• Do you have an interest in driving product innovation and continuous improvement
If you have a talent for programming and want to apply your design and development skills to challenging problems, this is the position for you!
This is your chance to be a part of the Improving team! Come work with a group that believes that teamwork is the greatest competitive advantage and holds respect for people, providing a great place to work, and delivering quality results as core values. We have positions available for you as a Senior .NET software developer/.NET Architect in the DFW area.
You will participate in analysis, design and architecture sessions, develop code to implement designs, adhere to the team's architectural and design standards, and commit to solid levels of unit and integration testing. The goal is to replace Angularjs/WPF/WCF/WebApi with React and Node. In-depth and varied professional experience including hands-on application development experience with object-oriented and iterative development methodologies required plus have:
• A good understanding of RESTful architectures and WebServices.
• Ability to figure out when it is appropriate to act independently and when decisions need to be reviewed by a larger group.
• Must be fluent in web standards and best practices.
• Unit testing experience
Join a team who is on an exciting journey; a business that is going places with a team of senior technologists, a place where you can learn, be challenged, share your knowledge, get plenty of support and tools to try things on your own.
If interested, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
“My career found purpose, autonomy, and mastery at Improving. Improving’s foundation of Trust has changed everything in my career and personal life. There’s a humble pride I have partnering with fellow Improvers. We are a team of professionals driven by a persistent habit of Excellence – consistently involved in helping others Improve with purpose.”
― Ronnie Cooke, Principle Agile Consultant