As a Marketing Associate at Improving you will actively learn through real-world marketing projects derived from our business needs.
The Marketing Associate will be responsible for supporting marketing, business development and recruiting teams in the promotion of the Improving brand through various activities and campaigns that focus on service offerings, company image and company culture. We are looking for a service-oriented individual with excellent attitude and work ethic (entrepreneur-style) interested in gaining valuable work experience in marketing in a growing IT Services company.
• Assist the Director of Marketing with hands-on involvement in a revenue-driven marketing mix which includes, but is not limited to PR, trade show and event coordination, creative design, recruiting programs and sales campaigns.
• Assists in the development and execution of lead generation campaigns with targets, measures and objectives.
• Assists in developing social media strategy, creating social media campaigns and monitoring the company’s social media accounts.
• Communicates marketing message (internal and external) via email, web, video, written and verbal.
• Assists in the creation of collateral, brochures, case studies, advertising and other material as requested.
• Continually review and update web, collateral and brochure content as company information changes.
• Coordinate and manage scheduling of community group meetings that use the Improving training facility each month.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience.
• Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment is required.
• Willingness to take initiative.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience preferred.
• Technology/software industry experience is a plus.
• Mac or PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
• A positive attitude with a desire to go above and beyond expectations is key to the success of this role.