Type: Full-Time, Direct Hire w/ Client
Improving has partnered with company that has a SaaS supply chain product that is in start-up mode. They are disrupting the market and continue to grow, working with top-notch clients. Currently they are building their team and this is a great opportunity to get on the ground floor.
- Deploy and manage virtual appliances in the cloud environment to ensure 24/7 availability.
- Data migration and backup.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and support.
- Maintain and manage automation scripts and workflows.
- Choose key technologies and services to aid and improve operations.
- Upgrade machine configurations and tools in a timely manner.
- 2+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Prior experience with multiple programming languages : Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, SQL, etc .
- Experience with Jenkins .
- Knowledge of the JVM.
- Experience with RESTful interfaces.
- Experience configuring and deploying Nginx, Tomcat, Jetty, WildFly. Profiling, performance tuning, monitoring and debugging.
- Familiarity with source control ( Git preferred). Experience with Chef or Puppet ( Chef preferred).
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Experience in a distributed computing environment.
Their ideal candidate is a self-motivated enthusiastic team player and is passionate about building highly scalable systems. If you enjoy taking on challenging tasks, are involved in the open-source community, and love working with and developing latest technologies, then we are eager to talk to you. You are passionate about writing quality code and solving complex problems in a small team-oriented environment.
Think this opportunity is a good fit for you?Apply Now
“The people I am surrounded by are simply the best, and I am proud to call them friends.”
― Lori Davis, Technical Recruiter