Business Operations Intern
Are you an undergrad student or recent graduate interested in the IT industry? Are you great at multitasking and time-management, handling multiple projects at a time? Do you like helping where you can and seeing your team succeed? If so, you're the Business Operations Intern we're looking for!
Improving is a technology management and consulting services firm. Our philosophy is rooted on the conscious capitalism movement. Our Core Values are Excellence, Involvement and Dedication. We've built our team around these values, we're looking for people who are excited to support those values and become a part of our team.
As a Business Operations Intern you will be;
· Assisting our Sales and Recruiting Teams including scheduling/coordinating interviews. Reviewing and formatting candidates resumes. Adding/updating client and candidate records to CRM system.
· Posting job advertising in various media options, i.e. career websites, industry websites, trade magazines, etc.
· Sourcing, developing and maintaining candidate pipeline of top IT professionals/consultants.
· Assisting in the development and execution of lead generation campaigns.
· Supporting the Recruiting, Sales and Marketing teams with various reporting tasks.
· Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment is required.
· Strong passion to share actionable insights and ideas that earn customer engagement & response.
· Must take initiative.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Passion for results, strong work ethic, and a winning attitude. Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
We're looking for someone who can start as soon as possible, so if you're interested -apply right away! This is a paid internship, please submit your resume with your application and cover letter.
“My career found purpose, autonomy, and mastery at Improving. Improving’s foundation of Trust has changed everything in my career and personal life. There’s a humble pride I have partnering with fellow Improvers. We are a team of professionals driven by a persistent habit of Excellence – consistently involved in helping others Improve with purpose.”
― Ronnie Cooke, Principle Agile Consultant