Business Operations Associate
Are you an undergrad student or recent graduate interested in the IT industry? Are you great at multitasking and time-management, handling multiple projects at a time? Do you like helping where you can and seeing your team succeed? If so, this is the position for you!
Improving is a technology management and consulting services firm. Our philosophy is rooted on the conscious capitalism movement. Our Core Values are Excellence, Involvement and Dedication. We've built our team around these values, we're looking for people who are excited to support those values and become a part of our team.
As a Business Operations Associate you will be;
· Assisting our Marketing and Recruiting Teams including;
o Scheduling/coordinating interviews.
o Posting job opportunities in various media options, i.e. career websites, industry websites, online magazines, etc.
· Assisting in the development and execution of lead generation campaigns.
· Supporting the CEO and President with various projects and reporting tasks.
· Flexible and adaptable to a rapidly changing environment is required.
· Experience working with MS Office.
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills are required.
· Passion for results, strong work ethic, and a winning attitude. Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
We're looking for someone who can start as soon as possible, so if you're interested -apply right away! Please submit your resume with your application and cover letter.
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant