We’re hiring for a full-time passionate, innovative and skilled Senior System Engineer to provide software engineering expertise to build out web and embedded applications.
- Build high quality, secure, performant software to be used on client sites, public/private APIs and AAT platforms.
- Build Web applications with Public facing, secure, Restful endpoints.
- Build embedded software, think Raspberry Pi and small computers located at remote client sites.
- Understand security implications of the code you are writing that will be installed in PCI environments.
- Work with team and customers to develop and establish product architecture and SLAs.
- Work with clients to develop products roadmaps and support sales engineering role when needed.
- Work with outside development vendors to ensure work is up to AAT asthetic/coding/security standards.
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable coding standards including but not limited to, PCI v3.x, NACS XML (http://xml.coverpages.org/naxml.html), continuously evaluate/advocate for new technologies and processes, maintain personal professional development.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Use Node JS extensively server side.
- NIX/CLI - Need to have a strong understanding of Linux/Unix command line and command like tools (think nmap, chroot, sed)
- TCP/IP stack - We work in client networks and need to be able to debug issues out software/hardware is having.
- OS development - Kernel builds with tools like Ansible, Yocto Layers
- Restful APIs & HTTP methods - working knowledge of concepts like POST/GET/PUT/DELETE/PATCH and structured data formats like JSON, XML and YAML
- Amazon Web Services (ex. Lambda, IoT, EC2, IAM, DynamoDB)
- Very organized, detail oriented professional.
- Able to work independently to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects.
- Able to communicate progress and request assistance when needed.
- Version control software - Working knowledge Git preferred
- C, MQTT, Redis, Pic Assembly