If you are passionate about technology and doing things the right way, Improving is the place for you! Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. Improving is dedicated to creating a culture that exemplifies teamwork, excellence and fun. We cultivate an open environment between the corporate side and our consulting teams.
We are currently hiring Software Test Engineers in Columbus, Ohio. If you are experienced with automated testing tools and understand the value of creating quality software, we’d love you to join the Improving team.
· Work with the client to understand the strategy and testing automation approach
· Create and maintain test matrices, test plans, and testing status reports to validate and verify that all products and system changes conform to established system standards and business requirements.
· Use QA and Automated Testing tools to test applications
· Report and manage defects using a defect-tracking tool
· Report and communicate automated testing metrics
· At least one year of experience using Ruby and Cucumber in acceptance test driven development
· Agile software development experience
· Experienced with source control tools such as Git and Stash
· Strong understanding of functional and requirements testing and QA methodologies
· Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
· Must be highly motivated, result-oriented, and possess the ability to handle multiple projects with multiple deadlines concurrently with minimal supervision
“Being an Improver allows me to work in an environment which is both challenging and fun. I work with amazing people who truly care about the quality of their work and what they deliver to the client. We help each other find creative solutions to problems even if we're on different clients.”
― Tonya Guadiz, Principal Consultant