Curious to know more about our newest career opportunity now?
We have a PowerShell developer position available.
More on what you’ll be doing…
- Setup and deployment/configuration/teardown of on premise and cloud infrastructure
- Setup and deployment/configuration/teardown of on premise and cloud applications
- Server administration.
- Build automation.
- API integration testing.
- Test data creation (files and database).
- Surfacing infrastructure, and application, telemetry to monitoring tools.
- ETL activities (e.g. from build, test and work item tracking systems).
What experience do you need to have?
- Basic PowerShell language syntax
- Modules (or ‘dot’ sourcing)
- Logging in PowerShell
- Pester (PowerShell Testing Framework)
- JSON, XML handling with PowerShell
- HTTP requests in PowerShell
- PowerShell Remoting
- Source control using git